Thursday, November 11, 2010

Intro To This

This Is My First Post.! I'm New To This So I Wanna Say I  Hope Yah Like It.! 
                                     This Is For Girls and The Way they Let Boys Fuck with their mind.!  Just Wanna say that it Needs to Stop.! My post is for girls that stock a nigga that don't want them I'm going to say this once boys come and go and the only ones that stay are the ones in your family.! Yes you can love them Buh if they don't love you then fuck Them .! My Post is for the Girls that Think sex is the answer to keeping your man Its Really Not cause if the next chick has a bigger ass or Chest and is prettier than you in his eyes Your Man Going to fuck Her weather you like it or not .! I'm Not Saying There's not a boy that doesn't do this Buh I'm Saying He Is Going to Be Hard To Find.!

7 comments:

trina said...

damn!! Julia you going in hunnie. LML!! you are most def. gonna get ALOT of followers. KEEP IT UP!!!!

Brooklyn Art Teacher said...

You're awesome, Julia (but I really wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask you to write your posts with slightly less frequent use of the F* word).
Thanks, love!
-Ms L

iiyee ;D said...

Your blog is soo interesting and so true ! I enjoyed reading it can't wait for you to write more !!

Gabrielle said...

JULIA YOU BLOG IS FUNNY AND I WANT TO READ ANYMORE POST YOU WRITE SOME OF THE STUFF YOU SAID IS TRUEE LOLS

WildChild=) said...

Girl it really is hard like if you want a good man you really have to go through the other bad ones to learn and teach yourself what to look out for for the next time and not be mad at yourself for finding the bad guys all the time because when the good guy does come around you'll just run him away =)

Anonymous said...

Fak U !!!!!!

Scream_Julia said...

I Like Your comment it means a lot.! I Hope You Know YOur a Low Life Ass.! Ummm..... If You dont like My blogg dont read it .! Thanxs Love Yah.! :) :D